These activities are a special section in Tía Tula studies program which we take care devotely for them. Some of them are included on the course price and others have an additional charge which depends on the activity. They are clasified into three fields:
- A guided tour of the city of Salamanca
- Sightseeing trips to other cultural cities and to traditional and picturesque villages
- Visits to museums and exhibitions
- Weekly screenings of Spanish speaking movies
- Colloquiums and conferences about current events in Spain
- Talks on Literature, Cinema and other aspects of the Spanish and Latin-American culture
- Agreements with gyms to enrol for step aerobics, aerosalsa
- Latin dancing: salsa, flamenco, sevillanas, cumbia, merengue, tango...
- Get together to practice sports, such as football, basketball, volleyball, tennis...
- Horse riding in the mountains of Salamanca
- Adventure Sundays: outdoors activities in the countryside including walking, hiking, skiing, rafting, abseiling...
- Wellcome and farewell parties
- Tours of Salamanca's tapas bars accompanied by teachers and other members of the staff who also go with the students to the films, concerts, plays...
- Countryside outings for barbecues and Spanish cuisine competitions
- Visits to wine cellars to enjoy a typical merienda
- Paintball adventures in the countryside
- Free internet for all students